Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another Orange Box review

My review of The Orange Box has been posted on Paste's website. Not that I imagine anybody's still on the fence about this one, but you need to play it.

They've also posted their best of 2007 list, which I contributed to before I'd had a chance to play at least three worthy entries. As a result, I submitted a couple of ports that probably shouldn't have been eligible (Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition and Guitar Hero II, specifically), and padded the bottom of the list with the good-but-not-best-of-the-year-good Super Paper Mario. My final year-end list, which I think I'll be compiling soon, will look a bit different.

2 comments:

Reggie Donovan said...

That's got to be the only list that will have Assassin's Creed anywhere near the top five.

Mitch Krpata said...

The only consensus list, maybe, but a good number of people seem to be convinced that it's genius.